The Sussex Produce Café is proud to support local charities and not-for-profit groups.
Due to the amount of requests we receive for donations over the course of the year, we now run a 'Charity of the Month' scheme in order to spread our support across a number of different causes. We would be delighted to help you in this way.
Since we first opened in 2007, we have supported over 50 local groups with our 'Charity of the Month' initiative and have helped raise in excess of £10,000 for local good causes.
We invite groups to use the form below to indicate their interest in being our 'Charity of the Month', where we offer the following:
- We will place collection tins at our shop till points
- We agree to host a fund raising evening dinner in our Steyning café. The charity will add their chosen donation to the cost of the meal. For example the meal may cost £19.95 and the charity sells the tickets for £24.95
- We provide a Sussex Produce Company hamper for raffling with all proceeds going to the charity
All we ask is that:
- The Charity promotes the dinner as much as it can. We are happy to display posters
- The minimum attendance is 35 and the maximum is 80
- The event is held mid-week
- The Charity allows us to use their name and logo in any marketing or PR material
Charities or groups with a special initiative or appeal during their chosen month (i.e The Royal British Legion with their Poppy Appeal in November), will stand a stronger chance of being chosen.
If you feel this scheme may be of interest to your charity or not-for-profit group, please fill in the application form below and:
- Email it back to us at: email@example.com
- Drop it in/post it to: Charity of the Month Enquiry, The Sussex Produce Café, 88 High Street, Steyning, BN44 3RD
We look forward to hearing from you.
Charity of the Month Application Form